[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 594: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 650: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Wrong way to play a medic - Pandorium Survivor

The Wrong way to play a medic

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
superzerg
General
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Wrong way to play a medic

Post#1 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 pm

1. Ignore other people. They arent useful.Their own fault if they die.

2. Bitch about how awesome you are. You are the most useful person in the Team.The others are slimy Maggots.

3. When you die annoy everyone else as much as possible. Those retards. How could they have left you to die?

4. Give a Bad review about how unbalanced and shitty the map is.

5.If someone asks for a heal just shoot him and say *You are better off Death*.

6.Rambo into Hordes.

7.Try to stun Monstro with Tazer.

-sup

Never do these and you will make the lifes of other people ALOT easier.Medics arent Selfheal Gunners >_0

Edit: Faggots is now Retards.
Last edited by superzerg on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No longer active

Lemon
General
Username - Europe: Lemon

Re: The Wrong way to play a medic

Post#2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm

3. When you die annoy everyone else as much as possible. Those faggots. How could they have left you to die? -superzerg

Really, ''faggots''? Racist against gay people? :D
I see it as a joke but come on... xD
I remember back in 2015 when the Agent was op... Rest in supplies, my friend.

armageddon
General
Username - Americas: Armageddon
Username - Europe: Armageddon
Username - Korea and Taiwan: illi

Re: The Wrong way to play a medic

Post#3 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:58 pm

I will admit to TK'ing one person as medic after they ping spammed and shot me 4 times...
Seeking face-huggers and stopping abortions since July 2015.

Return to “Medic”