Q: when do Pandorium players gather mostly? [all servers]

Place to organise high difficulty matches.
Tsengvvn
General
Username - Americas: Tsengvvn
Username - Europe: Tsengvvn
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Tsengvvn

Q: when do Pandorium players gather mostly? [all servers]

Post#1 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:14 pm

lately i been very inactive in Pandorium [only once login in month or two] and when i do sometimes login and i always find 0 players to play with so i was wondering at which time in which day you mostly gather? i mostly play in EU but i don't mind to play in KR and NA server if time zones match. the last time i tried to play in NA server were always too late and had to go sleep before match starts, but maybe that changed? and i lost track of KR server long time ago [ can't find the lobby in korean because pictures doesn't load :lol: ] + no idea when you guys play.

can you share some info about when you mostly gather in your server? with which day in week and any time zone Abbreviation info pls :)

Lyudorashi
Lieutenant
Username - Europe: Lyudorashi

Re: Q: when do Pandorium players gather mostly? [all servers]

Post#2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Last two weeks i was coming online at ~18:00 CET and was starting lobbies when i saw ~4 veterans online, that normally happening at ~19-20 CET.
Last game ending at ~23 CET
Weedends its kinda random, starting at about 16 CET you can find enough people for lobby

Maniac
Captain
Username - Europe: Maniac

Post#3 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:53 pm

EU: We usually gather 18:00-20:00 CET- first 1-2 matches are mostly public with newbies just for warm up or even random private NM just for a warm up without serious play. Then we start to making it, testing new strategies, trying to beat NM on several escapes. We usually end after 3-4 hours. Our best games are after ~90 min of playing(for example we beated NM pirates for the first time nearly at midnight, some days ago also 30min before midnight).

armageddon
General
Username - Americas: Armageddon
Username - Europe: Armageddon
Username - Korea and Taiwan: illi

Post#4 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:49 am

NA - Fri-Sun 8p.m-12p.m MST
Seeking face-huggers and stopping abortions since July 2015.

Return to “Organised matches”