Pandorium group officers - european server

Announcements from map developer.
JIM
Recruit
Username - Europe: Maniac

Re: Pandorium group officers - european server

Post#11 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:04 pm

So what are you going to do, Dark?

//Btw is there a way to change my "JIM" name?

Dark
Creator
Username - Americas: Dark
Username - Europe: Dark
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Dark

Post#12 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:26 pm

I'd preffer to deal with it in a simple but also reliable way.

I guess we could do the following:
1. Write here in posts names of people who you think would be a good officer.
2. I'll try to catch these people on forum or battlenet and ask them if they want to take it up.

Maniac
Captain

Post#13 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:57 pm

That's my new account btw to avoid more bugs with old one, Jim->Maniac
Ok so. Since I don't know how many players are going to become officers, my list who should gain officer first is:
1. EvolutiON- not sure who played Pandorium first, me or him. I think that he played Pandorium since release. He knows almost everything about it and I think everybody knows him. I'm sure rest players will make him number 1 for this place.
2. Reservoir- I don't remember, but I think he didn't played as early as me and Evo, but he played much.
3. StelarSIX- same as Rese
4. Solid- I see he's active right now, I don't remember about past but he's not bad.
Not introducing myself, but I'll be happy to hear something about me from others.

Maniac
Captain

Post#14 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:59 am

So that's it, you wanted to do this on forum, but looks like only I care about it.

Arcanus
General
Username - Americas: Arcanus
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Arcanus

Post#15 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:46 pm

I mean, this topic is a year old, already been discussed, no-one besides daily frequenters even know this is going on, and EU was unpopulated to begin with. Did you tell the others on the EU server this was a thing?

Maniac
Captain

Post#16 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Well we had full lobby with Dark inside and he said that he's going to renew this post(as he did upside).

Dark
Creator
Username - Americas: Dark
Username - Europe: Dark
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Dark

Post#17 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:50 am

I am keeping this matter in my mind but I haven't had a good chance to approach the people you suggested. I agree with everyone on your list. They are veterans I'm familiar with.
I'll try to talk to them soon but I'm not making promises.
If you have a chance, you're free to approach them yourself. All of these nominations got a green light from me.

You should understand that working on Pandorium leaves me with little time to manage Pandorium's community. I have real life stuff to deal with too.

StelarSiX
General
Username - Europe: StelarSiX
Username - Korea and Taiwan: SSX

Post#18 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:42 pm

The thing is most EU players do not read/post on this forum regulary (including me).
I think I'll create news on the European Pandorium Clan and the private pandorium club we have, to advertise this thread. Would be good to get rid of these nominations with as many participant as possible, once and for all.

Anyway, here is my list :

Solid - Trusted player, well manered and (almost) always professional. Not to mention he is THE Thing !!
Maniac - Very active right now, always willing to organize games, and has everything you could expect from an officer.
Fandalas - He was here when I played my very firts game, and is still playing. He basicly invented Engineer's meta back in the days, and taught me a lot.
Evolution - Without any doubts, the most beloved community member. ♥

Solid
Sergeant
Username - Europe: Solid

Post#19 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:42 pm

StelarSiX wrote:The thing is most EU players do not read/post on this forum regulary (including me).
I think I'll create news on the European Pandorium Clan and the private pandorium club we have, to advertise this thread. Would be good to get rid of these nominations with as many participant as possible, once and for all.

Anyway, here is my list :

Solid - Trusted player, well manered and (almost) always professional. Not to mention he is THE Thing !!
Maniac - Very active right now, always willing to organize games, and has everything you could expect from an officer.
Fandalas - He was here when I played my very firts game, and is still playing. He basicly invented Engineer's meta back in the days, and taught me a lot.
Evolution - Without any doubts, the most beloved community member. ♥

As above, replacing me with Stelar ;)

Dr. EVO
General
Username - Americas: evo stopped sharing
Username - Europe: evo stopped sharing

evo stopped sharing information

Post#20 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:37 pm

evo stopped sharing information

Return to “Announcements”