2 bugs and talking about survivors

Place to report any bugs you find.

Moderator: Testers

Noodleboy
Recruit
Username - Europe: TingTing

2 bugs and talking about survivors

Post#1 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:59 pm

first bug: weapons attack door instead of zombies when zombies are close to it. and if you use taser on door zombie are forced to attack doors instead of yourself.

second bug: survivor can move even when you put them on hold position.

"improved suvivor's AI"
this is actually a bad improvement of survivor now you make survivors run into zombies :lol: .
it is better to make survivors run little back when getting attacked instead of running to a position further position.

Lemon
General
Username - Europe: Lemon

Re: 2 bugs and talking about survivors

Post#2 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Door bug is known for Dark, and it's a big problem.

Survivor hold postition works as long as they are not in a explosive area like a mine or nuke.
They also get scared if you leave them alone for to long, thus ignoring your command.
I remember back in 2015 when the Agent was op... Rest in supplies, my friend.

Noodleboy
Recruit
Username - Europe: TingTing

Post#3 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:53 pm

the survivors are hard to micro because you cant control group like tychus has in coop. if you are close to someone the survivors run to it and ignore the zombies and they dont even walk back and attack. too much frustation.

IgRA
General
Username - Americas: IgRAzm
Username - Europe: IgRA

Post#4 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Even now survivors ignore the hold position order sometimes, I think it happens with medics mostly: they have this heal ability and for some reason have to get as close to player as they can, even when ordered and when ability is on CD. This ability has automatic autocast, so it's tricky to make survivor heal himself instead of you. This ability also at times doesn't work randomly, so far I couldn't find the pattern what makes it do that, but I noticed what when you order to cast it yourself it always works.

Return to “Bug reports”