Here is a list of Data Hubs I've found.
1. In Defense Laser Satellite Device room, next to the door.
2. In Communication Tower room.
3. In the little room on the left of the MC (next to the hackable device for lights).
4. In Hybrid containment room, bottom left wall.
5. In the overwatch-area towards surgery between main hallway and table, top right corner.
6. In LZ, in the top right corner.
7. In this little room between catapult and air treatment (not the one with air filter).
8. In surgery room, between the surgery table and the big door.
9. In that little hangar area below the Anti-Matter Detonator, top left corner (next to the gate).
10. Caves, above the left ramp of Anti-Matter area, up into the cave-path but turn left into the smoke/dead end (next to a zombie-cave spawn).
-Reduced oxygen limitation from damaged air filters. Active air filters restore station's oxygen supply.
-Enabled shared vision between players. Increased spawnrate and maximum number of survivor. Survivors are no longer affected by fear. Reduced survivor' weapon reload time.
-Increased spawnrate and maximum number of medkits.
-Increased spawnrate and maximum number of supplies.
-Hybrid will no longer try to break out of cell.
-Reduced cost and improved repair time of most facilities.