A new pick-up weapon

Place to post ideas and suggestions.
Lemon
General
Username - Europe: Lemon

A new pick-up weapon

Post#1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:38 pm

It's gonna be a very interesting one.
Just like the others, it will spawn somewhere on the map and will replace one of your 2 guns.
Its stats:
Damage: 18
Range: 5
Attackspeed: 0.2
Magazine: 100
Accurency: 85%
Mobilitiy: Heavy

Now, it looks like a upgraded version of gatling gun, but now comes the interesting part!
You can not reload or use heavy's ammo bag -and- there is only 1 way to find more ammo for this weapon.
You get more ammo (+100) by collecting big game caches -OR- the magazines are also being dropped around the map, visible to the weapon user around the map at all times but only the user with this weapon can pick them up.

Igra's idea: Since the reload button "doesn't exist" perhaps it can get 2 different fire mods?
My part again: Since there is no R-key to reload the weapon, R can be used to switch between fire modes. What if it had a different grenade launcher attached to it as second fire mode? As in: It has 12 shots but can only be reloaded the same way its gatling gun version does. Compared to the normal grenade launcher, it would have more damage and more AOE but less attackspeed. Since it's a special weapon, I'd say remove the minimum range for this one again.

What do you think?
I remember back in 2015 when the Agent was op... Rest in supplies, my friend.

9AQU9
Private
Username - Europe: AQU

Re: A new pick-up weapon

Post#2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Good idea but what if somebody dont have this weapon and pick up ammo from ground ?

Lemon
General
Username - Europe: Lemon

Re: A new pick-up weapon

Post#3 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:41 pm

He can not pick it up. Is like empty cache for him.
I remember back in 2015 when the Agent was op... Rest in supplies, my friend.

Return to “Suggestions”