Moderator: Testers

Lemon
General
Username - Europe: Lemon

Flashbang (0.83.3)

Post#1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm

I tested something with Flashbang.

It comes with 3 debuffs / effects.
Stun = Unable to move or attack at all, stays for 5 seconds and has a visible effect below feet. (Not working versus players, pirates or tentacles.)
Blinded = Reduces sight vision to 1 range, stays for 10 seconds but has NOT a seperate visible effect to blurred vision.
Blurred vision = Reduces sight vision to 5 range, stays for 20 seconds and has a visible effect above head.

Blinded and blurred vision have no effect on simple zerg enemies. It also has no use for most rare enemies. Why that?
If you don't want to run away, you shoot it. Shooting creates noise. Noise lures simple and rare enemies towards you.
If one zombie can see you (after stun duration), the other zombies can see you as well and run towards you. The reduced vision effects of "blinded" or "blurred vision" has no effect on them. If the rare enemy "Soldier" lives after stun but still has blinded and blurred vision, he can shoot you from his normal range if another zombies finds you for him.

The same goes for pirates. Yes, they try to dodge flashbang, but you can trick the system.
If you manage to flashbang a pirate, the reduced vision has no effect for him. Why's that?
Because as soon as you shoot 1 bullet out of anything, you appear for them in the fog-of-war and they can shoot after you, even with reduced sight vision -- their weapon range is unaffected after all. I should also mention that "being on a higher level doesn't mean you are save". This is also why you can't shoot them down when you are at Hybrid and they walk from Core to Mc.
I remember back in 2015 when the Agent was op... Rest in supplies, my friend.

Forgotten
Sergeant
Username - Americas: Forgotten
Username - Europe: Forgotten
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Forgotten

Re: Flashbang (0.83.3)

Post#2 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:59 am

I think it's for the Cloaking function of light armor.

I need to test it.

Lemon
General
Username - Europe: Lemon

Re: Flashbang (0.83.3)

Post#3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Did you forget that light armor only gives you stealth and not make all your weapons as silent as silenced pistol? If you have light armor, stand still and you fire MG, Zombies will come after you immediatly after stun duration.
I remember back in 2015 when the Agent was op... Rest in supplies, my friend.

Forgotten
Sergeant
Username - Americas: Forgotten
Username - Europe: Forgotten
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Forgotten

Post#4 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 am

But they can't attack.
You'll find out if you do it yourself.

Return to “Bug reports”