I'm back

Place for general discussion of the map.
mofetmofet
Private

I'm back

Post#1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:29 am

Hi guys i've been living in another country for the past 8 months but i kept an eye on the updates and on paper everything looks very nice. I'll be back next week and i can't wait to play pando again. One thing i couldn't find any info about are the new enemies. Can anyone enlighten me about what they are and what they do?

See you in hell.

IgRA
General
Username - Americas: IgRAzm
Username - Europe: IgRA

Re: I'm back

Post#2 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:40 pm

I guess you don't like surprises in game when you die to an unknown enemy randomly. That's ok, though there is some fun in that imo.
Spitter
New non-armored regular enemy. 75 hp, 0 armor, has melee acid attack which ignores half of target's armor, unless it's structure. Now they are in place of some portion of zombie hordes and are about as rare as reapers so they affect weapon setups a lot, both in roaming and during escapes.
Prowler
New rare armored enemy, immune to fire. 150 hp, high armor. A predator who can jump on/off cliffs, regenerate off combat, leap on top of players and stun them for a short time, and overall is really fast, dangerous and unpredictable unit if you don't have counters ready. This gets boosted to extreme when generator is down: prowler can kill the entire team if players don't stay together and have a bunch of AP on their weapons. Also, flares scare prowlers away.
Seducer
New rare enemy. 100 hp unit with ability to charm players. Often you can't possibly see her before you get seduced, so you must listen to the sounds she makes which can be heard at a big range. If you get caught you start to walk towards her very slowly, and other enemies ignore you during that like with larva. If no one kills seducer or use communicate ability on you in time, she will rip you to pieces with claws (admittedly, they aren't very strong, especially against heavy armor).

mofetmofet
Private

Post#3 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:08 am

Thx for the quick reply igra. This will be very helpful for my first pro games. At least i will know what killed me and what i did wrong. And this rare npc look challenging. Do the seducer target you if you are in stealth? She can be a pain for agents and scouts.

IgRA
General

Post#4 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:08 pm

I'm not sure if it targets units in stealth, probably yes. I wouldn't say seducer's so bad to scouts, sniper rifle oneshots her.

mofetmofet
Private

Post#5 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 pm

Oh so you can still atack when you are seduced. Not that bad then. I though it was like a cc but if it only makes you move toward her its not that hard to counter

IgRA
General

Post#6 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:22 pm

No no no, you can't attack when seduced. It's just what scout has many times more chances to kill her safely if you carefully listen to sounds than any other class.

mofetmofet
Private

Post#7 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:36 pm

Ok that means im not playing agent for a while hahahahaha. Thx for the info, it was really helpful

Dark
Creator
Username - Americas: Dark
Username - Europe: Dark
Username - Korea and Taiwan: Dark

Post#8 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Seducer won't take control of you when you're stealthed unless you get close to it.
Agent and sneaking Light Armor Scout should be fine if they're careful although not completely immune.

mofetmofet
Private

Post#9 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:55 pm

Thx Dark. Then i dont see any reason to stop playing agent

Return to “General discussion”